Cranbrook, B.C – The Kootenay ICE begin an important season ticket drive today. The season ticket goal is 2,500 season tickets. Key milestone dates are as follows:
- Season Seat Holder Renewal Period: May 15 – May 24
- New Season Seat Holder Preferred Pricing Window: May 24 – June 30
The following benefits will be offered to Season Seat Holders for the 2017-2018 season:
- 10% off concession purchases at all Kootenay ICE regular season home games (excluding alcohol and bottled Pepsi product);
- 15% off all regular priced retail items available for purchases at Western Financial Place;
- Minimum of 5 rain-check nights where unused tickets can be redeemed at no charge;
- VIP invitations to special Season Seat Holder events throughout the season;
In addition to the new Season Seat Holder benefits, the Kootenay ICE are pleased to announce that online ticketing will be launched on or before Friday, May 19, 2017.
The ICE are also excited to provide the following Drive to 25 price benefits and payment options available with purchase prior to June 30.
- Children (U18) Season Seat pricing has been reduced to $200
- Student pricing has been reduced to $200 with proof of valid full-time student ID
- Family Package pricing has been added and will provide $665 in savings from 2016-2017 regular pricing (additional children can be added at the reduced renewal rate)
- Renewal pricing for Adults and Seniors will include a price freeze for Premium Seats for the 2017-2018 regular season
- Payment installments (2) available upon request
“Greg and I have had a chance to meet with a number of community stakeholders and we are excited to increase the benefits to our season seat holders,” said Matt Cockell, President and General Manager. “This is an important and exciting time for the ICE. We are committed to increasing the value to the community and our fans.”