Cranbrook, B.C. – The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club is providing a reminder to ICE Country that there are just three days remaining to take advantage of the 2018-19 season seat renewal pricing in its Drive to 25 campaign presented by Bridge Interiors.
Season seat holders from the 2017-18 season have an opportunity to take advantage of significant savings and exclusive benefits by renewing their season seats before 5 p.m. on Friday, March 30.
More information on season seat renewals can be found here >> CLICK HERE
The ICE Gear Store will be closed on March 30 to observe Good Friday. To renew your 18-19 season seats, stop by the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place during regular business hours, call 250-417-0322 or download the renewal form located HERE and email the completed form with proof of ID if applicable to email@example.com.
ICE 2018-19 season seat holders will receive exclusive benefits, which include the following:
- 10% off concession purchases at all ICE regular season home games (excluding alcohol and bottled Pepsi products).
- 15% off all regular priced retail items available for purchase at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place.
- Five (5) rain check nights where unused tickets can be redeemed at no charge.
- 10% off at Coyote Jacks restaurant with proof of Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card (excluding alcohol and Pepsi products).
- Exclusive price discounts via the Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card.
- First right of refusal to ICE playoff games (if applicable).
- In-seat service for P1 season seat holders.
The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club has set a goal of 2,500 season seat purchases for the 2018-19 season. As of Tuesday, March 27, 654 season seats have been purchased for next season, which is 26% of the target and 34% of season seats purchased last season have been renewed.