Last day to purchase ICE 2018-19 season seats at Early Bird rates
Cranbrook, B.C. – Friday is the last day to take advantage of Kootenay ICE 2018-19 Early Bird season seat rates.
The Early Bird price features HUGE savings on all six season seat categories.
Early Bird rates allow:
- Families of four to attend an ICE game for less than $40 per game.
- Children (under 18)/ Students to attend for $6.18 per game.
- Seniors to go to a game for as low as $11.91 per game.
- Adults to watch for as low as $15.00 per game.
Fill out an ICE 18-19 Season Seat Purchase Form by clicking on the link provided >> CLICK HERE
Individuals have the option of printing off the form at home by going to kootenayICE.net or by clicking the link above. If the interested party prints off the form and fills it out, it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 250-417-0323. If you are a student, child, 65 years old or turning 65 by September 21, 2018, please include proof of ID. Copies of the ICE 18-19 Season Seat Purchase Forms can also be given and filled out at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place.
Individuals wanting to purchase ICE 2018-19 season seats can also do so by calling 250-417-0322 or online at kootenayICE.net. Click on the link provided to begin the online purchasing process >> CLICK HERE
ICE 18-19 season seat holders receive exclusive benefits, which include:
- 10% off concession purchases at all ICE regular season home games (excluding alcohol and bottled Pepsi products).
- 15% off all regular priced retail items available for purchase at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place.
- Five (5) rain check nights where unused tickets can be redeemed at no charge.
- 10% off at Coyote Jacks restaurant with proof of Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card (excluding alcohol and Pepsi products).
- Exclusive price discounts via the Season Seat Holder Member Rewards Card.
- First right of refusal to ICE playoff games (if applicable).
- In-seat service for P1 season seat holders.
The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club has set a goal of 2,500 season seat purchases for the 2018-19 season. As of Tuesday, May 15, 1,350 season seats have been purchased for next season, which is 54% of the target.