Step-by-step instructions to bid on Wilderness Camo jersey online
Cranbrook, B.C. – The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club is providing step-by-step instructions and other details for those who wish to place a bid on a Wilderness Camo jersey online.
The Wilderness Camo jersey silent auction begins at 6 p.m. on Friday, October 12 and ends at 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 18. Online bidding will be available beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 13.
Below are the directions for creating an account on 32 Auctions:
1. Click Login on the top right-hand corner.
2. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password and click Login.
3. Click Create an Account Now if you do not have an account with 32 Auctions.
4. Enter your first name, last name, email address, and a password for your account. Your email and password will be used to login to your account.
6. Click Create an Account.
7. Once an account is created, you will receive an email from 32 Auctions.
8. Click the link in the email to verify your account – you will be brought back to the auction page.
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to place a bid online at 32 Auctions:
1. Visit www.32auctions.com/icecamojersey.
2. Click View All Items.
3. Click the item you would like to bid on.
4. Click Create an Account or Login to place a bid.
5. To create an account, follow the steps above.
6. Enter the amount that you would like to bid on the item.
9. Click Submit Bid (once a bid is placed you cannot remove it).
10. You will be notified by email if you are outbid – you can view all bids by clicking Bid History: Number of Bids on the individual item.
11. The highest bidder will be contacted by the email they used to create their account.
Below are a list of auction rules:
Pick-up – If the buyer lives locally, the item can be picked up at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place. Buyers will be contacted when the item is ready.
Shipping – If the buyer lives outside Cranbrook, BC, they are responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Shipping costs may vary due to location and size of the package. Once the item is shipped, it’s the responsibility of the buyer.
No Return Policy – All items are sold as is. All sales are final.
Bidding – Once a bid is placed, it is final. Should you be the successful bidder, you will be obligated to buy the product at the proposed price as indicated by your bid.
Payment Date – Payment must be made within five days of being contacted. If payment is not made within five days, the item will go to the next highest bidder.
Auction Closing – Extended bidding is enabled on the items. If a bid is placed within the final three minutes of the auction, extended bidding time will be added on for an extra three minutes. The process repeats until no new bids are received during the final three minutes of the bidding window. Extended bidding continues for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Online bidding will be paused during ICE home games and continued afterward. During this time, bids can be placed at the ICE tent on the concourse of Western Financial Place.
- At the end of the auction, a member from the Kootenay ICE staff will contact you for payment and pickup/ shipping info. The highest bidder will be contacted by the email they used to create their 32 Auctions account.
- A star on the item means you are the highest bidder at that exact moment.
- Click the heart icon to receive updates on that item via email.
- If you are outbid, you will receive an email from 32 Auctions.
The next home game for the ICE is Wilderness Camo Jersey Night presented by Silverado Industries on Friday, October 12 against the Regina Pats. Puck drop is scheduled for 7 p.m. MT.
Tickets are available for Friday’s game and can be purchased at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place, by calling 250-417-0322 or online by clicking the link provided >> CLICK HERE