Join Our Team
FAN EXPERIENCE AMBASSADORS
The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club is currently looking for fun, energetic, passionate individuals to become part of the Kootenay ICE game-day staff for the upcoming 2017-18 season. The successful individual will work closely with the Kootenay ICE front office staff to assist with game-day and community requirements that exist within the Kootenay ICE organization.
- Be available to work 36 Kootenay ICE home games (as well as playoffs, if necessary);
- Assist with client and WHL sponsorship fulfillment;
- Assist with coordinating and executing game-day marketing promotions;
- Set up, execution, and break down of all game-day promotions;
- Assist in creating and implementing of new initiatives to enhance the Kootenay ICE fan experience;
- Assist with various box office, ticketing and retail servicing;
- Assist with entrance and exit management;
- Assist with community special events and appearances;
- Act as a goodwill ambassador for the Kootenay ICE Hockey Club;
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years old;
- Passion for the sports and entertainment industry and the Kootenay ICE
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be reliable, energetic, honest and have strong communications skills;
- Must have a fun, positive attitude;
- Schedule flexibility to work game nights; will be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays based on the WHL schedule;
- Must be willing and able to work in outdoor conditions;
- Previous cash or retail experience considered an asset;
- Ability to skate will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Fan Experience Ambassadors’.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.