10 Questions: The Kevin Anderson Edition
Cranbrook, B.C. – The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club selected Kevin Anderson in the ninth round (180th overall) in the 2018 WHL Bantam Draft.
To help ICE fans learn more about the forward from Regina, we asked Kevin 10 questions about himself:
1. What NHL team did you grow up cheering for? I have always cheered for the Chicago Blackhawks.
2. If you could go to dinner with one person, who would it be? Jonathan Toews
3. At what age did you begin playing hockey? Four
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to cross off your bucket list? I have always wanted to see a Stanley Cup playoff game.
5. Is there an NHL player you model your game after? Mathew Barzal (forward with the New York Islanders) because he is very fast and skilled but is also a very good playmaker.
6. What is your best hockey memory/ moment? The first time that I put on a pair of skates and skated for the first time.
7. Who has inspired you the most during your hockey career? My Dad, he has always encouraged me to push myself and never give up. He teaches me all sorts of things that I can use in games or try in practices.
8. What is your favourite sport besides hockey? Golf, Lacrosse and Badminton
9. What is your favourite thing to do in the off-season? Golf, hang out with friends and spend time with family
10. What is the best advice you have received? You don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for